This apartment is located in a very safe and clean neighbourhood. The Gracia district is just one stop from the beginning of the Passeig de Gracia but it seems a completely different world. The apartment is in the middle of all the important things in the Gracia neighbourhood from the famous Gran de Gracia to the trendy Passeig de Gracia. Here are the 10 most frequently asked questions pertaining to B367 Gracia Apartment.
1) Where is the nearest grocery store? There are various places to buy groceries in your area. The biggest place to buy things that you will find really near your apartment is the Mercat de la Llibertat. It is behind the apartment, about two streets away. Also, you will find alot of different little stores where you can buy the basic supplies to cook.
2) How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? You are about a 20 minute walk away from Plaza Catalunya. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street down to Passeig de Gracia, main boulevard. This will guide you directly to Plaza Catalunya.
3) Where is the nearest bank in my area? There are many banks in your area, among them being Santander, Caixa, Deutche bank and Sabadell amongst many more. They are all within 5 min walking distance from this apartment. When you exit your building take a left until you get to Carrer Torrent de la Olla, take a left and continue walking. You should see a Santander bank in the corner on the right hand side.
4) What kind of public transportation can I take? If you wish to take public transportation, the nearest metro is the Ferrocarrils Catalans line called Gracia. There are many taxis that are always passing down in the corner in the street Torrent de la Olla and in front of your apartment as well at all hours.
5) How far away am I from La Rambla? You are a 25 min walk away from the famous Rambla. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street down to Passeig de Gracia. Once in Paseo de Gracia take a LEFT. Continue walking down Paseo de Gracia, you will see the Plaza Catalunya. Cross Plaza Catalunya and you will see the beginning of Las Ramblas.
6) Are there any restaurants that you would reccomend close to the apartment? If you walk through the small streets around your apartment you are going to find numerous and different kind of restaurants. One of this restaurants is Sol de NIT. When you go out of the building, take a Right and continue on to Carrer del Canó. On Carrer del Canó take a right and continue walking, after passing two streets you will see it on your right hand side.
7) Is this flat noisy? It is a very quiet apartment, as it faces the back of the building. You hardly notice that there is noise outside.
8 ) Is this neighborhood safe? This neighbourhood is part of the Gracia area and it is very safe. You wont have to worry about walking around at all hours of the day and night. No one will bother you.
9) Do I have Satellite channels? This flat has satellite channels and there are also many channels that you may revert to the original language by pressing the yellow button on the remote.
10) Do I have terrace? This flat has a lovely sunny terrace. There is a terrace accesible from the living room and the master bedroom. It faces the open inner patio of Eixample, so it is very quiet. Perfect to enjoy it!.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona
Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380