Legal advice

In accordance with their obligations under the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), http://www.you-stylish-barcelona-apartments.com; http://www.you-stylish.com; http://www.youstylish.com, , offers you the following information available:

The Web site name http://www.you-stylish-barcelona-apartments.com, http://www.you-stylish.com; http://www.youstylish.com belongs to:

YOU STYLISH CITY, SL
Rambla Catalunya, 77, 2B Pral
BARCELONA 08007
Phone: +34 930002380
E-mail: info@youstylish.com
Registered in Volume 41311 Mercantile Folio 0020 Sheet 380699, Subscription 1.
CIF: B-65112443

Intellectual Property Rights:

All intellectual property rights in the content of this website and graphic design are the exclusive property of YOU STYLISH CITY, SL or are included with permission of the relevant owner. Access to it or its use by their users should not be considered in any way as conferring any license or right under any asset owned or held to YOU STYLISH CITY, SL

This website offers a selection of links to other third party websites, whose content can vary quickly due to the nature of the Internet. YOU STYLISH CITY, SL is not in any way responsible for the information, services and overall content of such third party websites.

Payment:

To hold a reservation, an approved 25% payment of the total apartment cost is required. Upon arrival to the apartment, the remaining 75% of the bill, the Barcelona City tax, and 300 euros security damage deposit must be paid. The 300 euros security damage deposit will be entirely refunded during the check-out if the apartment is left in good condition (as it was during the check-in) and no apartment items are damaged or missing.

Cancellation and Changes:

Cancellation requests are subjected to the following penalties: For cancellation notification of 20 days or greater from the booking date, the booking payment (that is, the downpayment of 25% of the total apartment cost) will be refunded to the client. For cancellation notification of less than 20 days from the booking date, 0% of the total booking payment will be refunded to the client.

Check-in/Check-Out:

Check-in is at 3:00 pm Check-out is at 11.00 am. We will always attempt to accommodate early arrivals or late departures, but this is dependant upon previous bookings. Please note that there is a surcharge for check ins earlier than 15:00 and between 21:00 and 24:00; and checkins after 24:00 incur a surcharge as well. We can arrange a late check out (after 12:00) if the apartment is available. Please ask us about late/early check in/out.

Conduct:

Clients are committed to act with the utmost courtesy and respect towards neighbors and other apartment building residents. Loud noise and general acts of disrespect will not be tolerated. Parties of any nature are strictly prohibited. The client is expected to leave the flat in reasonable conditions for cleaning, in the same way the apartment was found on the arrival day. The non-fulfillment of any of these norms can cause the immediate expulsion of the flat without reimbursement of the total amount paid including the security deposit.

Privacy:

You Stylish treats the personal information of site users with the utmost respect and confidentiality and takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and accurately. Your personal information will never be provided to any third party for their marketing or promotional use.

You Stylish
www.youstylish.com
Barcelona – Spain
Telf. +34 930002380
Email: info@youstylish.com

×

free call
Any questions? Let us CALL YOU FOR FREE!

Please provide us with your name and phone number.

We are available during office hours (from Monday to Friday 9 am - 7 pm) we will call you for free within the next minutes.


Please enter the letters displayed: