Absolutely amazing and unique apartment in one of the best Modernist locations of Barcelona! This stylish and Luxury apartment is located in a brand new building on Paseo de Gracia, the most emblematic avenue in the city. Large sunny windows. This is a a one-of-a-kind luxury flat, uniquely designed with top quality furnishings. The New Luxury City Center Apartment is fully equipped and fully furnished to accommodate all of your vacation/business needs.
1. Where is the nearest grocery store? There are various places to buy groceries in your area but you will find a big supermarket that is the Opencor which is open 24 hours. Opencor (24 hours) 5 min. walk Leaving the apartment continue up the street Paseo de Gracia, Cross Avinguda Diagonal and continue walking until you see that the same street of Paseo de Gracia will convert to the street Gran de Gracia. The Opencor should be on the left hand side.
2. How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? You are about a 10 minute walk away from Plaza Catalunya. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street. Conitnue walking down On Paseo de Gracia and you will see that the street ends when you meet Plaza Catalunya.
3. Where is the nearest bank in my area? There are many banks in your area, among them being Santander, Caixa, Deutche bank and Sabadell amongst many more. They are all within 5 min walking distance from this apartment. The nearest one is called La caixa and exactly located when you leave your apartment walk to your left on the same street (Roselló) and you will see it in the right hand side.
4. What kind of public transportation can I take? To get to any touristic sight in the city center, you are close enough to walk comfortably. If you wish to take public transportation however, the nearest metro is the blue line Diagonal. To get to this metro station when you leave your apartment you will see it on front of you. There are many taxis that are always passing in front of your apartment as well at all hours.
5. How far away am I from La Rambla? You are a 15 min walk away from the famous Rambla. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street, continue walking down Paseo de Gracia. You will see that the street ends when you meet Plaza Catalunya. Cross Plaza Catalunya walking towards right and you will get to the beginning of the famous ramblas.
6. Are there any restaurants that you would reccomend close to the apartment? One of the good places to eat Mediterranean food is called Trobador and is actually right beside this flat. If you walk to your left on carrer de Roselló you will find it on your right hand side.
7. Is this flat noisy? During the day, Roselló and Paseo de Gracia street does get a busy with traffic but with the sound proofing of the windows, you hardly notice that there is noise outside. We have never recieved a noise complaint about this apartment yet.
8. Is this neighborhood safe? This neighborhood is part of the Eixample area and it is very safe. You wont have to worry about walking around at all hours of the day and night. No one will bother you.
9. How is the configuration of the beds? This apartment has: One luxurious double bedroom, One bedroom can be arranged either as single, twin bedroom or with bunk beds (per request), separated from living areas by sliding door. 10. Do I have Satelite channels? This flat does not have satelite channels you will have many channels that you may revert to the original language by pressing the audio button on the remote and changing it.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona
Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380