Unique, luxurious Modernista apartment in Barcelona! Feel the splendor of the exclusiveness! This beautiful and newly refurbished apartment offers luxury in the middle of the city center. The building is well known as historical and of the modernista design dating back to 1904 by the celebrated architect Domenec Boada. The apartment maintains its historical charms with its intricate mosaic tile floor, high ceilings and the beautiful stain glass windows of Rigalt I Granell that happily reflect colorful shapes into the apartment. This apartment is a very comfortable and luxury apartment in the Eixample area. The neighborhood is very safe, clean and the apartment is in the middle of all the most important locations in Barcelona from the famous Plaza Catalunya to the trendy Passeig de Gracia Here are the 10 most frequently asked questions pertaining to B117 The Most Luxury apartment.
1. Where is the nearest grocery store? There are various places to buy groceries in your area but the two bigger supermarkets are the Caprabo and the Opencor that is open 24 hours. Caprabo Calle Aragó 317-319 5 min. walk Leaving the apartment cross the street and follow Calle roger de Lluria, Take a LEFT on Carrer de Aragó, continue walking on the left until you get to the market. Opencor (24 hours) 4 min. walk Leaving the apartment cross the street and follow Calle roger de Lluria, Take a LEFT on Carrer de Aragó, cross the street and continue walking on carrer de Aragó the Opencor should be on the right hand side.
2. How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? You are about a 10 minute walk away from Plaza Catalunya. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street, after two streets you will get to the busy Paseo de Gracia. On Paseo de Gracia take a LEFT and continue walking down. You will see that the street ends when you meet Plaza Catalunya.
3. Where is the nearest bank in my area? There are many banks in your area, among them being Santander, Caixa, Deutche bank and Sabadell amongst many more. They are all within 5 min walking distance from this apartment. The nearest one is called La caixa and exactly located when you leave your apartment walk to your left on the same street (valencia) and you will see it in the corner on the left hand side.
4. What kind of public transportation can I take? To get to any touristic sight in the city center, you are close enough to walk comfortably. If you wish to take public transportation however, the nearest metro is the yellow/green/purple line Paseo de Gracia. To get to this metro station when you leave your apartment take a right on your street (Valencia) and continue walking. after 2 streets you will get to Paseo de gracia, take a left and continue walking, you will see the metro station. Here, you also have access to the Renfe trains which take you to the airport and outside of the city of Barcelona. There are many taxis that are always passing up Roger de Lluria and in front of your apartment as well at all hours.
5. How far away am I from La Rambla? You are a 10 min walk away from the famous Rambla. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street, after two streets you will get to the busy Paseo de Gracia. On Paseo de Gracia take a LEFT and continue walking down. You will see that the street ends when you meet Plaza Catalunya. Cross Plaza Catalunya walking towards right and you will get to the beginning of the famous ramblas.
6. Are there any restaurants that you would reccomend close to the apartment? One of the good places to eat tapas is called Cancargol and is actually right beside this flat. If you walk to your left on carrer de Valencia you will find it on your right hand side between all the flower market.
7. Is this flat noisy? During the day, Roger de Lluria and carrer de Valencia street does get a busy with traffic but with the sound proofing of the windows, you hardly notice that there is noise outside. We have never recieved a noise complaint about this apartment yet.
8. Is this neighborhood safe? This neighborhood is part of the Eixample area and it is very safe. You wont have to worry about walking around at all hours of the day and night. No one will bother you.
9. How is the configuration of the beds? there is a premium suite (about 40m2), with a big, plush double bed, a separate sitting area with chaise lounge, a big ensuite complete bathroom, an office and kitchen. * This apartment can also be rented together with The Most Luxury I+II, making a total of 3 suites, 3 bathroom in 230 m2.
10. Do I have Satelite channels? This flat does have satellite channels.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona
Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380