Luxury Plaza Catalunya Views Barcelona Apartment for rent is the all around best apartment for sightseeing, dining options, nightlife and comfort. This apartment is part of the elite group of buildings that are lucky enough to be on the Plaza Catalunya, the most important Plaza in Barcelona to which everything orbits. With an amazing and unique view of the Famous Plaza Catalunya watch the comings and goings as you wish from the comfort and pleasure of your exclusive Plaza Catalunya apartment. Enjoy the chic Rambla de Cataluna and the Passeig de Gracia with the best shopping in the city! Dine in the trendy tapas places that line up right around the corner from the apartment. Enjoy views of the city center from this amazing flat. Windows on all sides of the apartment bring in natural light. The simple beauty of the apartment’s wooden and friendly surroundings will invite and welcome you home each day of your stay here in Barcelona.
1. Where is the nearest grocery store? The Corte Ingles, which happens to have one of the biggest grocery stores in Barcelona, is right across the street from the apartment. You will just have to leave the apartment and walk to your left, you will find the entrance, then go down to the -1 floor.
2. How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? Once you walk out of the front door, you are in Plaza Catalunya.
3. Where is the nearest bank in my area? You have many different types of banks in the Plaza and down Passeig de Gracia available all within walking distance.
4. What kind of public transportation can I take? Just outside of the apartment, across the street, is the nearest metro stop the Green line Plaza Cataluña. The Barcelona busses all line up outside of the building as well and the Renfe train that can take you to the airport or outside Barcelona is located across the Plaza. Here you can also finde the blue bus called Aerobus that take you directly to the airport and the red touristic bus that takes you to see all the sightseeing.
5. How far away am I from La Rambla? La Rambla is on the opposite side of the Plaza.
6. Do you reccomend any restaurants close by? The Asador de Aranda is a restaurant that offers a wide array of carne a la Brasa. It is on the corner of your street and Pau Claris. There is also a buffet sushi restaurant that I personally enjoy right next to the Asador. You will also find a really known restaurant that is called 100 Montaditos, it is a typicall way of eating tapas in Barcelona!
7. Is this flat noisy? Since you are in the middle of the city it does get a bit noisy with all the traffic outside. The good part about the flat is that is facing the other side of the street, so you will have no noice at all. We have never recieved any complains from the noise of the windows.
8. Is this neighborhood safe? The neighborhood is safe if you are cautious about your belongings as there tend to be many pick pockets in this area. Insided of the flat is the safest place to leave valueables. Try not to take them onto the street with you.
9. What is the cconfiguration of the beds? Three luxurious bedrooms (2 bedrooms with big fluffy queen sized beds and one bedroom with 2 individual beds)
10. Do I have Satelite channels? There are no satelite channels on the television, although there are some channels that you may revert to the original language by pressing the audio button on the remote and changing it for some movies and series episodes.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona
Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380