This apartment needs more attention because it really is a very comfortable and stylish apartment in the Eixample area. The neighborhood is very safe, clean and the apartment is in the middle of all the most important locations in Barcelona from the famous Plaza Catalunya to the trendy Passeig de Gracia Here are the 10 most frequently asked questions pertaining to B200 City Center Art Deco apartment.
1. Where is the nearest grocery store? There are various places to buy groceries in your area but the two bigger supermarkets are the Sorli Discau and the Día. Sorli Discau Calle Roger de Llúria, 29 2 min. walk Leaving the apartment cross the street and follow Calle Diputació Take a RIGHT on Roger de Llúria. Día Consell De Cent, 375 4 min. walk Once you exit the apartment front door take a LEFT once you reach Consell de Cent, take a RIGHT. The Día should be on the left hand side.
2. How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? You are about a 6 minute walk away from Plaza Catalunya. Once you are leaving the apartment take a RIGHT on your street down to the busy Gran Vía. On Gran Vía take a RIGHT. You will see a busy street and on the left hand side is the Plaza Catalunya.
3. Where is the nearest bank in my area? There are many banks in your area, among them being Santander, Caixa, Deutche bank and Sabadell amongst many more. They are all within 5 min walking distance from this apartment.
4. What kind of public transportation can I take? To get to any touristic sight in the city center, you are close enough to walk comfortably. If you wish to take public transportation however, the nearest metro is the yellow/green/purple line. You also have access to the Renfe trains on Aragó and Passeig de Gracia which take you outside of the city of Barcelona. There are many taxis that are always passing down Pau Claris and in front of your apartment as well at all hours.
5. How far away am I from La Rambla? You are a 10 min walk away from the famous Rambla.
6. Are there any restaurants that you would reccomend close to the apartment? One of my personal favorite places to eat tapas in Barcelona is called Tapas 24 and is actually right around the corner from this flat. If you walk south there is a great asian restaurant called Monk and furthur down you have the famous Casa Alfonso where you can get Catalan food and tapas.
7. Is this flat noisy? During the day, Pau Claris street does get a busy with traffic but with the sound proofing of the windows, you hardly notice that there is noise outside. We have never recieved a noise complaint about this apartment yet.
8. Is this neighborhood safe? This neighborhood is part of the Eixample area and it is very safe. You wont have to worry about walking around at all hours of the day and night. No one will bother you.
9. Configuration of the beds There are two bedrooms with queen sized beds in each. Perfect for a pair of couples, two people who like to stretch out on the bed, and families with children. 1
10. Do I have Satellite channels? This flat does have satellite channels and there are many channels that you may revert to the original language by pressing the menu button on the remote.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380