The SEA VIEWS POOL 5 BEDROOMS Barcelona Apartment for rent is a Beautiful brand-new, sunny, luxury apartment located on the 12th floor of one of Barcelona’s newest and most emblematic buildings in Diagonal Mar. Here you can be able to enjoy wonderful views of the beach, sea and park from this stylish and modern luxury apartment. Every room overlooks the city/sea and connects to a private terrace (100m2) accessible throughout the whole apartment. Make the most of your visit to Barcelona in this exclusive and truly luxurious apartment!
1. Where is the nearest grocery store? The nearest grocery store is the Mercadona (6 min. walk). When you leave your apartment, walk to your left on your same street until calle de los provensals. Take a RIGHT on calle de los provensals and after passing paseo de Taulat and Calle de Ramon Turron you will see it on your right hand side. You also can find a really big supermarket called Al Campo located in the Diagonal Mar Mall. When you leave your apartment walk to your left on your street and take a LEFT on Calle de José Placita. Continue walking, you will see it on your right hand side.
2. How far am I from Plaza Catalunya? Walking to Plaza Catalunya would take you 45 to 60 minutes. If you enjoy walking, you can get to the beach and enjoy the great sound of the sea. If you follow the beach boardwalk you will get to the city center without noticing. By metro it is 22 minutes, the nearest metro station is Selva de Mar. When you leave your apartment, take a RIGHT on Carrer de Selva de Mar and continue walking. You will see it on your left. A taxi takes about 14 minutes and you can take it directly in front of your apartment, it is safe and you will always find one available.
3. Where is the nearest bank in my area? The nearest bank is BBVA (2 min walk). When you leave your apartment take a RIGHT on Selva de Mar and a LEFT on Passeig de Taulat. You will see it on your left hand side.
4. What kind of public transportation can I take? The nearest metro is Selva de Mar yellow line which is just down the Selva de Mar street. When you leave your apartment, take a RIGHT on Carrer de Selva de Mar and continue walking. You will see it on your left.This line goes directly into the city center. Taxis are always going down either Selva de Mar or Passeig Garcia Faria.
5. How far away am I from La Rambla? Walking to La Rambla would take you 1 hour. By metro it is 22 minutes. Get in the Selva de Mar metro station and get off in Urquinaona. Walk to Plaza Cataluña and you will find the start of the Rambla. A taxi takes about 10 minutes.
6. Do you reccomend any restaurants close by? The Diagonal Mar center mall offers many options. There is also a Fresco which is quite nice that is a buffet salad, soup, pasta etc. It is located on Llull and Provençals.
7. Is this flat noisy? No, this neighborhood is very calm and tranquil.
8. Is this neighborhood safe? The neighborhood is safe to be out and about at all hours of the day and night.
9. What is the configuration of the beds? 5 Double bedrooms: one en-suite with large double bed, four with two individual beds that can be prepared as one large bed.
10. Do I have Satelite channels? This flat does not have satelite channels but there are many channels that you may revert to the original language by pressing the audio button on the remote and changing it to its original language.
YOU STYLISH BARCELONA APARTMENTS
Your choice in Barcelona
Rambla de Catalunya 77, Pral. 2ªB,
+34 930 002 380